Goto https://www.stucuk.netGoto https://www.atlanticaonlinewiki.comGoto https://www.game-requirements.com

Menu

It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:04 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: New tournaments!
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:35 pm 
Soldier level 2
Soldier level 2

We have got 2 new hosted tournaments.

First is organized by Antiteus and AOW staff. Rules are simple. You need to create own 2v2 team, name yourself, make own team logo and PLAY against other teams. If you win, you will gain points and vice versa. More info in www.aow.rox.pl (I'm sorry because all there is in Polish. You can use google translate for horrible translation or just ask me here. I g2 rewrite all the rules in Eng [if only i had a little free time]).

Second one is War Weekend #3 organized by OWT( www.turniejow.yoyo.pl ). It'll be organized in preceding child's day weekend. Rules are still unsure. You can vote in questionnaire. (And the same problem, All in polish there.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:11 pm 

I'd just like to inform you all of the main reason i stoped the official Original war tournaments from going ahead, Main reason is that no one that can actually speak full english replied to my post, Second is that the GameSpy Wizards will only Reply back in English so those that did reply would have to use a translaitor. If you actually prove to me that there is a healthy amount of players for an official event i'll get one there but untill then it's a no.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:35 pm 
Original-War.Net Owner
Original-War.Net Owner

Great timing :P

There are several ppl from Poland and The Czech Republic that play OW regularly and meet on GSA/Hamachi* tournaments.

*Hamachi is generally liked by Czech players.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:09 pm 
OW Support Owner
OW Support Owner

You will never get most polish/czech to speak english. Most of them can speak english well enough. They just don't bother. Even if they know you don't speak Czech/Polish they will still speak it when there talking about you or to you in a general lobby. Yet they speak english perfectly fine if you pm them and state you don't speak Czech/Polish.

Stucuk doesn't like his name apearing in chat rooms he is in, in sentences he can't read.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:19 am 
Soldier level 0
Soldier level 0

I'm game for a tournament :D

But It's the Czech thingie, It's kinda odd... I even say I speak English, even on a 1 v 1 match, and they continue to speak Czech *shrug*