Goto https://www.stucuk.netGoto https://www.atlanticaonlinewiki.comGoto https://www.game-requirements.com

Menu

It is currently Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:53 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Gamespy Owar Tournament
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:37 pm 

Some of you have asked me while i've been on my Helper or Wizard account if i can get a Tournament set up in Original war. Well I have been attempting to set up an original war tournament on Gamespy Arcade, I've contacted our head Wizard in charge of making the tournaments and he should reply soon if we can Support it or not. However if it does get set up the Wizards who host the event will only Speak in English, So that may cause some issues for some of the Polish community. I wouldn't expect much if you were the Winner of the tournament, Gamespy generally doesn't give out amazing prizes anymore but VIP Status and a free subscription would more than likely be the prize.

This isn't official yet i am only in the Emailing stages of it, But i don't see there being an issue with them setting up a Tournament.

I'll do my best! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:56 pm 
Soldier level 4
Soldier level 4

Can you join as a "merged" team of 2 as 1 player?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:53 pm 

If it's set up it will more than likely be normal rules, 1v1 No merge. Winner takes screen shot with 1 Neutral player observing that rules are followed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:56 pm 
Soldier level 4
Soldier level 4

To bad, I'll let it go then... :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:06 pm 

I had an email from [WIZ]Matt our Head wizard and he said " Are you sure they want a Tournament in there ? Because i went in there and asked a few Questions and they just ignored me " Lol, I informed him that there is a nice Community located on Owsupport and that if it's set up it'll be advertised on here, But the fact that he actually went in there seems Good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:35 am 
Soldier level 2
Soldier level 2

Matt entered and said 'Hi'. IS it the question? ^^ Propably everybody were afk or something else. I'm glad to see somebody making a tournaments on the GSA but if you'll be more intrested in OW community live, you see great demand on OW tournaments. I mounted AOW Tournament based on SW and CB rules. Ammount of keens shocked me ;] AOW Tournament . Now www.original-war.net and www.aow.rox.pl (generaly me and Yuri) are planning New CLAN tournament. Noss, if u want to show the RH scopes, youre welcome there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:26 pm 

I'm more than happy that you are setting up and Original war tournaments. I'm trying to set up and official one... There's no word yet but these are Busy times. I'm afraid RH wont be involved in any Clan wars, I can't rally any of the former troops and the fact is even if i could we all suck now lol, Wouldn't stand a chance. It's a shame as RH was an active clan in the community. We never did recover from the mass movement of English players leaving Original war, I'm actually only wearing the clan tags because it wont let me have my old nick of just No$s. I'd join one of the other clans and get involved but then i can't understand a word of polish. So i would have no idea what was going on. :shock: