It is currently Mon May 25, 2020 3:25 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: International OWC Competition
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:08 pm 
Soldier level 0
Soldier level 0

International OWC Competition ('I-OWC Competition' for short) is knowledge-based competition for all fans of Original War. You can win three games from Sprocket:
UFO - Afterlight
Fish Fillets 2
ORIGINAL WAR

Just follow this link to get know (Switch it to English) and feel free to ask for any info: http://owar.visiongame.cz/show.php?f=echo_clanek&id=2480

The site is considered by FireFox as dangerous, but in fact, it isn't dangerous. You can access it through Opera or IE without any problems.

I will be very pleased, when somebody writes an short news in here or on any other OW devoted site. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:21 pm 
OW Support Owner
OW Support Owner

Chrome also thinks you host malware. Looks like someone has hacked into your site and added malware loaders. See Googles diagnostics for more information.

Note: Your site is helping malware. A site i belong to also had a simmiler problem, they injected code into the body tags which caused an iframe to load a malware site's page (Which downloaded malware to people). So you should search your site for the infected pages and change EVERY FTP password as these generaly nick passwords off peoples pc's.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:10 am 
Soldier level 0
Soldier level 0

We found this problem about three weeks ago. It was caused by someone's infected Total Commander that was used to access ftp. But the problem was solved in 2 days. We wiped out all these **** from site and from computers of people who have access to ftp, and i think it is safe now.
When it was infected NOD 32 warned me when I access site through IE. But now, It claims that site is clean... Without any shit...

// So I looked into Google Webmaster Tools to search for solution, but it states that our site isn't dangerous... Little bit confusing... :x It seems, like OWC is listed as dangerous because of hosting server - some pages on the same hosting server have some malware in it...

And even this warning from google is confusing:
http://safebrowsing.clients.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=http://owar.visiongame.cz/
'...This site is currently listed as suspicious...'
And few lines under:
'...and suspicious content was never found on this site within the past 90 days....'

Gwren1: Watch what you type, it is important to use a clean language here. (And its in the rules)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:16 pm 
OW Support Owner
OW Support Owner

Odd, i don't see how it can say that in the last 90 days it didn't have any links to malware, yet on 29th it said it did (Which is within 90 days). Anyway good to see that its nolonger flaged as having malware.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 2:27 pm 
Soldier level 0
Soldier level 0

Sorry for my dirty language, I was really worried about the problem we had...
It blocked access to the site for many users, and even now, when we started the competition, we want to have the clear shield... But, It seems more complicated now, because f.e.: My FireFox allowed access to site, but Accaruss' Firefox blocked site... We have the same version, so I don't know where's the problem now...

Anyway, I can assure you that site is safe. So don't hesitate to take part in competition!!! And tell all your friends!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:51 pm 
Soldier level 0
Soldier level 0

There's is next (the second) round of I-OWC Competition! So those who take part in first round should continue by filling this Entry Form:
http://owar.visiongame.cz/show.php?f=include/ved_sout&id=41