It is currently Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:34 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:48 pm 
Soldier level 1
Soldier level 1

Gwrhkhsh wrote:
I mean the Japanese thing. Anyway, Europe if united could be a major power. Afaik, Germans have world's fourth or fifth army.

germans have been in a nuf wars and i dout an entire 12 coutrys are going to go to the past

---
bad spelling
:?

http://forum.stucuk.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1650[/color]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:53 pm 
Soldier level 0
Soldier level 0

I'm surprised you are putting down the Japan idea so much. Afterall just look at Red Alert 3 (I think that's the one). Besides in the universe where the japanese find the time-teleporter I really doubt that if they were being controlled by America (which may not be true there) they'd certainly not tell any Americans about it. It is totally possible and I think they'd be the most interesting. They are stereotypically associated with some of the most awesome and crazy technological stuff!

But Europians? Most of those guys suck, like the french (lol racism).

I would've suggested the English (because I am English) but really they'd be too similar to the Americans.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:17 am 
Soldier level 2
Soldier level 2

if suggest a nation then japan i am slovak and slovak or czech can be good i heard about guy who wanted to do this and special unit was miniguner

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:36 pm 
Soldier level 1
Soldier level 1

lets use common countrys
like:
France
Italia
Germany
Canada
Spain
the UK (in fact not a country but still...)
China
not serbia, use common countrys for good reputation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:49 am 

We do have a global association:

Arabia
(East cultures, far east):
China, Arabian Emirates, africa, etc. (Plus mercenaries and terrorists in general).

"America" (North America, far west. And developed countries.): Japan, USA, Canada, France, Germany, etc.

Russia (Slovak and oriental cultures):
Poland, Czech Rep., Slovak Rep., Russia, China, etc.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Now, the doubt is this: if all of these three "nations" are ment to represent each type of "cultural set" in the world... Which is the most apropiate for sub-developed countries like Argentina or Mexico... Etc...
Arabians?

Russians? (hmm too developed).

And there are special countries that have lots of various inmigrants like Argentina or Chile... I know that all of the countries have lots of types of inmigrants, but a country like mine had many people from countries like Spain, Italy, slovak countries... Should this be a mix of the three nations or what?

----------------------------------------------------------------

If you want proof, go and check the gameinit folder. There is a file that contains the names and all of the possible cultures contained by the game's name and surname database...
All of these cultures are related to a "nation". Or thats what it makes me think of.

Check by yourself. You don't have to reinvent the wheel, you see?

---------------------------------------

As final words:

Probably a slight change in the logo of the GUI and the "campaign nation" (The one at the top left corner, the star for russians, the eagle for americans, and so on) will do. And a change in the voices (make them sound with a special accent, like "Yes, señor" for spanish, and "Yes, Sahid" for middle east, etc.) or the music, etc. You don't have to change each sprite to make the entire feel look different. But slight changes can do the whole effect. ;)

THE Very active person

"You can only do well at something if you put the time in. Doesn't matter what subject it is. You can't make a master piece over night."
Wise man Stu-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:18 pm 
Soldier level 1
Soldier level 1

sins the game is based in the past meaning the future is not yet set any one thing can change it and any one can make it so any nation or country could be a super power

like for example the atom or nuke mite never be invented, the dark ages might never happen, Britain might get a better government and keep its 1/4 of the world

the past is past and the future is set round it change the past change the future

---

but i still recomend japan. or britain but only becouse we were chosen as one of the most violent people and frendly, grate combination for a war game :lol:

http://forum.stucuk.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1650[/color]