It is currently Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:18 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: MULTIPLAYER EXPERIENCE: DIALOGS= CHAT??
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 4:45 pm 

Well, I know this is not innovative, but here I post to tell that I've tested personally with sebek in multiplayer and I haven't found any dialog between both hero's units Gral Wren and the sebek one when you see in the cinematics in the real campaigns of OW. It may be also good to implement a selection of characters rollout or a interactive gallery of pre-mades with the data of all the users, for example when one has nothing to do and is boring, open the Xicht ed and start to imitate the characters of every user, so when all is ready, maybe that one can post this and then implement a selection to OW as in multiplayer, and then the sail chooses that image to appear in the side of the highlighted person at command, with the name of the profile.
I think, personally... That as the arabian mod forum has been opened freely, another dev should be opened: the multiplayer one, because is another world of Original war, and it needs attention... I would like to be part of the group of the modding or developing the multiplayer side.

THE Very active person

"You can only do well at something if you put the time in. Doesn't matter what subject it is. You can't make a master piece over night."
Wise man Stu-

Post subject: Re: MULTIPLAYER EXPERIENCE: DIALOGS= CHAT??
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:10 pm 

Here is the file. I've completed the avatars (BASIC) open with xicht ed.

Attachments:
owsupportmembers.rar [1.86 KiB]
Downloaded 103 times

THE Very active person

"You can only do well at something if you put the time in. Doesn't matter what subject it is. You can't make a master piece over night."
Wise man Stu-