Goto https://www.stucuk.netGoto https://www.atlanticaonlinewiki.comGoto

It is currently Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:41 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: For The Progress!
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:48 pm 

Today is a great day.. I have prepared the voices of one part of the script of one actor, I have created a part of the mod that will add more interest on it (SAIL, SAIL, SAIL.. All for mission 1), so the mission 1 will look different. I also promise the changes on it will be revealed on the stable Full version of the mod at its actual release.

We're working as efficiently as we can to bring YOU the full version of the mod.. I personally promise this won't take more than two months.

Your support is VERY VERY appreciated. If you're american, and would like to participate on the voice acting (a person from Great britain is helping us to correct the mistakes :wink: ) we'll be VERY pleased. Yes, even more, we need people from that country to do the major work of the voice acting: Kids, Boys, Old mans, Old womans, ANYONE who can bring us the support we need.
I encourage everyone who has a relative in that country (native) or that is a native, to get involved (or to offer that relative to get involved) in this project, I see it very constructive and will have a very special moment in your lifes.. Experience is the key for the success..

A warm greeting to any interested person. I personally love the support.

God bless anyone.

Aleph Wren.

THE Very active person

"You can only do well at something if you put the time in. Doesn't matter what subject it is. You can't make a master piece over night."
Wise man Stu-