Goto https://www.stucuk.netGoto https://www.atlanticaonlinewiki.comGoto https://www.game-requirements.com

Menu

It is currently Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:35 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: What bug do you most want fixed?
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:02 pm 
OW Support Owner
OW Support Owner

What bug do you most want fixed? Please post only one bug. If you post more then one then your post will be ignored.

Post subject: Re: What bug do you most want fixed?
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:45 pm 
Soldier level 2
Soldier level 2

please fix the bug on 'bloody valley' where if you select extra oil, on the map your scientists say 'oil here' there isnt a deposit. even the camera 'go there' puts it to where it should be but it just isnt. i checked in the editor and it shows a deposit there but it didnt show up in test??
thanks

// AFAIR already fixed.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:56 pm 
OW Support Owner
OW Support Owner

Looks like im going to be fixing alot of bugs(Sarcasm). Who modified Heike's post?

It was Radzio. You can see this in the logs.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:17 pm 
Soldier level 1
Soldier level 1

I need to fix remote mines, when your soldier lies - crawls and u cant detonate it, but I posted this in other dissusion.

Please can help - so please.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 2:02 am 

Gauny wrote:
I need to fix remote mines, when your soldier lies - crawls and u cant detonate it, but I posted this in other dissusion.

Please can help - so please.

I agree, it's a gameplay bug. Personally I consider the gameplay a key element in games.

THE Very active person

"You can only do well at something if you put the time in. Doesn't matter what subject it is. You can't make a master piece over night."
Wise man Stu-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:34 pm 
Soldier level 0
Soldier level 0

Most annoying is fast dismountage the structures - [A], click, [M], 1 sec delay, click. Another - apes and soldat skills for eng adds. This one i was looking for into patches before, w/o success, so that was released in official version in 2001.

What else, when you destroy remote double laser connected to mechanic (destroy to explode) you cant disconnect it anymore - needs to leave and enter the cotrol tower, nothing else works.

What else, behemots cannot be hit with double lasers. I am sure its bug.

Another - i can make visible place everywhere. If i lock the exit from building (example barracks) and destroy/dismount, with people inside i can still see place, what was visible for these units inside, also when they're no longer there.

One more - fresh, from yesterday. I built sib bomb on turret, then pressed to make another, without taking away that i made. While the constructing of another one on same turret is in progress i pressed to launch bomb. Launching bomb ends working in the factory, wasting my goods and time.

I can build unlimited behemots, http://antonio.original-war.net/Bugi/12 ... hot409.bmp like this.
When i have less than 15 comp control units, and i set to build anothers, it is counted to buildings, not vehicles, so i can set to build as many behes, as many sources i've got.

Sleeping ammo makes alot od desync by the way.

And i still have shuffle access violations ,'/

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:41 pm 

Antonio wrote:
Another - i can make visible place everywhere. If i lock the exit from building (example barracks) and destroy/dismount, with people inside i can still see place, what was visible for these units inside, also when they're no longer there.

Hmm, that was discussed before. I think no solution was found yet due it was complex to solve.

Antonio wrote:
I can build unlimited behemots, http://antonio.original-war.net/Bugi/12 ... hot409.bmp like this.
When i have less than 15 comp control units, and i set to build anothers, it is counted to buildings, not vehicles, so i can set to build as many behes, as many sources i've got.

Lol, seen the screenshot. Soviet power. :P

THE Very active person

"You can only do well at something if you put the time in. Doesn't matter what subject it is. You can't make a master piece over night."
Wise man Stu-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:54 am 
Soldier level 0
Soldier level 0

Since i had 1.12.1 in my hand, most annoying bug already are disappearing people, from destroyed cars, while getting in or teleporting to base (rus only). They're gone, but i am sure, they should leave the car, and stay alive.

Aleph, for left visible area after destroying structure i've got solution, but it would take more time than i taught.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:18 pm 
Soldier level 0
Soldier level 0

Desyncs. They are really irritating - 4/5 of games are ended by desyncs. Do something with it. It is completely impossible to play 3vs3 match without getting sync lost.

Stuc, pls :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:29 am 

For me is MP sync first...

But, i believe its hard to fix, so another one: I dont know if it still persists, or if its fixed - but before, when you left laboratory with your sciencists and lab was empty, your queue of researches just disappear (just first research remained).